Rural Properties For Sale in the Toowoomba Region
Perfect Getaway Property with Personality116 Beare Road MAIDENWELL QLD
If you want a terrific rural property which enjoys privacy, mountain views, a spring fed running creek, an abundance of native fauna and flora and with a modern generous cottage only 5 mins from great coffee... this is for you!
Main features include :
• 37.43 ha -- 92 acres approx. with bitumen frontage near the village of Maidenwell.
• Undulating clean country with uninterrupted views to the Bunya Mountains.
• Comfortable home has three generous bedrooms. Master has ensuite, RC air con and WIR.
• Open plan kitchen/living/dining opens onto magnificent deck with views.
• Granite tops, 2 pak cabinetry, dishwasher, induction cooktop and new oven. 7 watt RC Air Con
• Also pantry, wood heater, fans, flyscreens and new curtains.
• Features a cool breezeway, 9’ ceilings throughout. Laundry has plentiful storage.
• 75,000 litres of rainwater. 6m x 6m shed and 2 car carport.
• Well-watered with a dam and a permanent spring fed running creek.
• Fully fenced – 2 paddocks. Numerous campsites and granite outcrops. Good cattle country.
• 5 mins to Maidenwell (pub and coffee shop), 35 mins to Kingaroy, 25 mins Nanango or Yarraman.
•20 mins to the majestic Bunya Mountains -- a famous National Park and Village.
Lifestyle properties of this quality are rare – more so now with the demand created from people wanting to escape the confines of the cities. Please contact us asap for an inspection.
Inspection by appointment only.